Membership Information - Indiana Addictions Issues Coalition (IAIC)
- Addiction is a brain disease
- Treatment for addiction works
- Treatment for addiction is cost-effective (worth the money)
Our goals are to...
- Reduce stigma & negative attitudes through education.
- End discrimination for recovering addicts through education (health insurance,
housing, employment, public assistance).
- Improve the quality of and access to available prevention and treatment
- Provide a recovery voice to influence public policy.
- Organize and educate the recovering community on how to advocate without
- Broaden social understanding to achieve a just response to addiction as
a public health crisis.
Will you join with us?
The Indiana Addictions Issues Coalition (IAIC) invites you to join concerned
indivuduals and groups across the state in a collective, unified voice to improve
the lives of those affected by addictive disorders. By working together, we
can maintain and improve advocacy and educational efforts at all levels.
Your help and commitment is needed!
Become a member TODAY!
Partner with us by becoming a member. A variety of individual and corporate
membership levels exist. More information is included in our IAIC Membership Fact Sheet.
To help make a difference today,
online registration with secure online credit card billing is available. For
security reasons, please register via the website of our parent organization
- the MHAI (Mental Health America of Indiana) using the
For other methods of payment, please complete and mail in the membership form on our IAIC Membership Brochure.
We are looking for ACTIVE members!
We have four primary committees - Public Policy, Education, Membership and Fund-Raising.
If you have an interest and/or experience in these areas and would like to get
involved, please contact the IAIC via email or phone (listed below).
The IAIC is a subsidiary of Mental Health America of Indiana
Jill Matheny : Director
1431 N. Delaware St. Indianapolis, IN 46202
317-638-3501 ext 231